TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, January 01, 2007
Shemaroo Films' Manorama - 6 Feet Under will go on floors on 4th January, 2007 with a start-to-finish shooting of 52 days in Rajasthan. A political thriller by debutante director Navdeep Singh [he has directed a number of award winning commercials for major clients like Maruti Alto, Garnier, Lux, Parle Hide 'n' Seek and MTV], Manorama - 6 Feet Under is a dark comedy about an amateur detective in a small town who becomes ensnared in a web of lies, deceit and murder.
The film stars Abhay Deol, Gul Panag, Raima Sen, Sarika and Vinay Pathak. The Director of Photography is Arvind Kannabiran, who has shot My Brother Nikhil and whose advertising work includes major brands like Garnier, Pepsi, Lux and Maruti.
Sanjay Bhattacharya is the Executive Producer of Manorama - 6 Feet Under. He has extensively worked in India and Los Angeles on prestigious films projects since the last decade.