TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, January 01, 2007
Shemaroo Films' Manorama - 6 Feet Under will go on floors on 4th January, 2007 with a start-to-finish shooting of 52 days in Rajasthan. A political thriller by debutante director Navdeep Singh [he has directed a number of award winning commercials for major clients like Maruti Alto, Garnier, Lux, Parle Hide 'n' Seek and MTV], Manorama - 6 Feet Under is a dark comedy about an amateur detective in a small town who becomes ensnared in a web of lies, deceit and murder.
The film stars Abhay Deol, Gul Panag, Raima Sen, Sarika and Vinay Pathak. The Director of Photography is Arvind Kannabiran, who has shot My Brother Nikhil and whose advertising work includes major brands like Garnier, Pepsi, Lux and Maruti.
Sanjay Bhattacharya is the Executive Producer of Manorama - 6 Feet Under. He has extensively worked in India and Los Angeles on prestigious films projects since the last decade.