TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Monday, April 02, 2007
After doing films like Kasak and Nazar, Pakistani actress Meera is making a comeback with a film called Ssimran.
The actress who was launched by the Mahesh Bhatt camp will be seen playing the role of a 'manglik' girl in Ssimran. The film is directed by Neeraj Sahai and is produced by a pharmaceutical distribution company owner Ashfaqaaquee Rahmaan.
Reportedly, the film is inspired by Aishwarya Rai's life who is also a manglik. The film is a mature love story about a manglik girl, her difficulties and what destiny has in store for her.
According to sources, the film is in its post- production stages and has been shot in Mahableshwar, Panchgani, Wai, Panvel and Mumbai. The film also stars Mahima Chaudhary, Aryan Vaid, Rajat Bedi, Govind Namdeo and Reema Lagoo.
SRK's big secret is out!
Salman Khan unveils NGO on KBC