TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, November 12, 2007
She may have deglamourised herself in Ashok Nanda's Rivaaz, but failed to hide the oomph. Ashok wanted Meghna Naidu to look ugly and unwanted in his film, but he admits it was difficult. "Even without make-up, she was simply very pretty. And when she flashed her million dollar smile, even that makeup we used, lost its use," he says.
The item girl still has what it takes to attract the shutterbugs, as this photograph proves. Let's see how well she acts.