TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Monday, November 12, 2007
She may have deglamourised herself in Ashok Nanda's Rivaaz, but failed to hide the oomph. Ashok wanted Meghna Naidu to look ugly and unwanted in his film, but he admits it was difficult. "Even without make-up, she was simply very pretty. And when she flashed her million dollar smile, even that makeup we used, lost its use," he says.
The item girl still has what it takes to attract the shutterbugs, as this photograph proves. Let's see how well she acts.