TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Somewhat ironical considering Shahid and Kareena have gone their separate ways. "So be it. Perhaps it was destined that the most romantic film featuring Shahid and Kareena would come after their relationship," says Boney. Thanks to the surprise success of Jab We Met the long-dormant Shahid Kapoor-Kareena Kapoor starrer is being brought alive.
Contrary to rumours that the film's main lead Shahid and Kareena aren't interested in dubbing it, producer Boney Kapoor is all set to release his film on Valentine's day. Though the lead pair is yet to dub, Boney has already got Milenge Milenge censored. "We've got the scratch -print censored," explains Boney. "And all we need now is for Shahid and Kareena to dub. They haven't given me any indication that they've any problem with dubbing for the film." Says Boney, belying the reports that the lead pair is disinclined to be part of the project any longer.
The only person from the team who won't be part of the newly-revived Milenge Milenge is Himesh Reshammiya. Says Boney, "Himesh has done the songs. We've got the late maestro Salil Chowdhary's son Sanjay to do the background score. The promos are also ready. It's a very young and fresh film. We're now looking at a Valentine's release on Feb 15."
Director Satish Kaushik too is gung-ho about the release. "Milenge Milenge is not the least dated. And why should Shahid and Kareena have any problems dubbing it? In fact, Shahid lives in my building. I've asked him about the dubbing and he's fine by it. Kareena I've known since the time she came into the industry. I gave her first big hit Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai. Unlike that film Milenge Milenge isn't a South remake. I've entered a new phase of making films based on original scripts. My next release Tere Sang about teen pregnancy is also an original."
Satish was planning to release his other teenybopper romance Tere Sang for Valentine's Day. "But now that Milenge Milenge is being planned for the Valentine week I'll obviously hold back Tere Sang. Apne paon par kulhari nahin marunga…who bhi tez dhaar."