TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Actor, Mithun Chakraborty wants his son to be perfect when it comes to acting or dancing even. The disco dancer of Bollywood, Chakraborty recently turned choreographer for son Mimoh's debut film Jimmy.
According to Mithun, Mimoh is better dancer than him. Mithun has choreographed the introductory song sequence in the film. He wanted to add a personal touch to Mimoh's dancing.
Producer Nawman Malik feels that Mithun is quite passionate about Mimoh's debut film. Though he was shooting in Hyderabad, Mithun managed to take time off to choreograph a song for Mimoh. He worked hard to designed steps for it and it is looking brilliant.
Jimmy is directed by Raj N Sippy and is scheduled to release next month.
Boom time for (Upen) Patel boy!
Kareena in Karisma's footsteps?