- Gurmeet comes out of Ram’s shadow
- Gurmeet is second Arun Govil?
- NDTV Imagine become Imagine TV
- Ram and Sita to pamper kids on reality show
- Petition Against Mohanlal As Chief Guest For Kerala State Film Awards: Prakash Raj Reveals The Truth
- Prithviraj Starrer 9: Prakash Raj Plays An Important Role In The Movie!
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Nana Patekar and surprises go hand in hand. The passionate actor is yet to start his second directorial venture (a generation-challenged love story for which he wants Rani Mukherjee in the female lead).
But he's busy with various acting assignments, the latest being a Raj Kumar Santoshi production to be directed by Rakesh Sarang. The film, a comedy entitled Horn Ok Please will feature the volatile Nana as a truck driver.
"It's an out-and-out comedy," says a source from the film. "Nana Patekar excels in comedy. He was the first and last choice for the trucker's role."
Raj Santoshi who's busy with the post-production work for Halla Bol (featuring Ajay Devgan and Vidya Balan) and the pre-production work on his Ramayan epic (featuring Ajay Devgan as Rama, Kajol as Sita , Riteish Deshmukh as Laxman and Prakash Raj as Ravan) is determined to give outside directors a chance.
Rakesh Sarang who will direct Horn Ok Please has done commendable work on television so far. This would be his first feature film and a road movie at that.