TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Monday, April 30, 2007
Come July and there would be at least two films arriving at theaters that would have a child as central protagonist.
These films are Nanhe Jaisalmer and Hey Baby. Both these films revolve around the character played by a child though each of them have a strong male lead in the cast. While Nanhe Jaisalmer has Bobby Deol as the 'best friend' of a child in Jaisalmer, Hey Baby has Akshay Kumar along with Fardeen Khan and Ritiesh Deshmukh in it. Incidentally, the basic plot of Hey Baby is being kept tightly under wraps.
Tentatively, Nanhe directed by Samir Karnik and Hey Baby directed by Sajid Khan are expected to arrive on July 20 and July 27 respectively.
Ekta angry with Gulshan
Emraans The Train postponed