TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Touted as the most shocking thriller of the year, film buffs are awaiting the release of Abbas-Mustan's Naqaab restively. The response to the unveiling of the film, organized by Fame Cinemas, yesterday was evidence enough of the high anticipation.
The programme kicked off with the emcee conducting spot contests related to Naqaab and Fame Cinemas, with the film's music in the background. The winners of the contests were given Naqaab CDs and gifts.
Singer Krishna then took over the proceedings, presenting Aa dil se dil mila le from the film. Music composer Pritam then belted out the chartbuster, Ek din teri rahon mein. The crowd loved the music and their response was to be seen to be believed.
Ramesh Taurani, TIPS film producer of Naqaab, then came on stage and formally introduced the suspense thriller to the people.
Everyone broke into loud cheer when Bobby Deol and Akshaye Khanna stepped on to the dais. The camaraderie between the two actors warmed the crowd. Bobby was his flamboyant self, whilst even the otherwise reserved Akshaye was in his elements.
The two actors then tore down the curtain in the backdrop for a dramatic entry of leading lady Urvashi Sharma, who was presented for the first time to the media and the public. Dressed in a blue outfit, the newcomer was a stunner.
Naqaab, produced by Ramesh Taurani and Kumar Taurani, TIPS Films, will be releasing this Friday, July 13.