TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Yash Raj started the tradition of introducing the promo of their forthcoming film with their new release. With Fanaa came Krrish [distributed by Yash Raj], with Krrish one got a glimpse of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna [distributed by Yash Raj], with K.A.N.K. came Dhoom 2 and with Dhoom 2 it was Kabul Express. So what does one expect from Yash Raj's new release Ta Ra Rum Pum?
Yash Raj will unveil the promo of their next biggie -- Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, which is slated for release on 15th June. Wait, there's a possibility of one more movie promo making its debut: Tips' new film Naqab. Starring Bobby Deol, Akshaye Khanna and Urvashi Sharma, the film is directed by the master of thrillers, Abbas-Mustan.
- We are looking at commencing the promotional campaign of Naqab from this week onwards.
- Ramesh Taurani of Tips confirms the development. Call it a coincidence, it's a treat for Bobby Deol fans since both Jhoom Barabar Jhoom and Naqab star the young Deol in one of the leads.
Cheeni Kum releasing as scheduled
Rs 88 crores deal for Om Shanti Om