TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Monday, January 01, 2007
The National Film Development Corporation, Mumbai (NFDC) will conduct a workshop in Mumbai on developing commercial ideas for movies for the international market with London's leading Literary, Film and Television Agents, Julian Friedmann, from January 13th-17th, 2007.
Mr. Julian Friedmann is Joint Managing Director of Blake Friedmann Literary Agency in London, which represents 200 writers worldwide. He teaches at film schools and universities around the world, concentrating on aspects of scriptwriting such as developing commercially successful ideas and marketing them.
The programme will comprise of - a two day Master class on the Business of Script Writing, followed by a two day Master class on developing ideas and successful pitching and a one day session on "Adaptation" - taking a story from the newspapers or a novel and turning it into a screenplay.