TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Monday, January 01, 2007
The National Film Development Corporation, Mumbai (NFDC) will conduct a workshop in Mumbai on developing commercial ideas for movies for the international market with London's leading Literary, Film and Television Agents, Julian Friedmann, from January 13th-17th, 2007.
Mr. Julian Friedmann is Joint Managing Director of Blake Friedmann Literary Agency in London, which represents 200 writers worldwide. He teaches at film schools and universities around the world, concentrating on aspects of scriptwriting such as developing commercially successful ideas and marketing them.
The programme will comprise of - a two day Master class on the Business of Script Writing, followed by a two day Master class on developing ideas and successful pitching and a one day session on "Adaptation" - taking a story from the newspapers or a novel and turning it into a screenplay.