TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Kinkal Pandya – Futuristic Media Network
Monday, October 15, 2007
Bollywood bombshell Neetu Chandra will do a sexy, red hot and racy Bollywood sequence at the Ms Bikini India contest to be held in mid December. Confirming this, Neetu said, "Yes I have been approached by the organizers of Ms Bikini India 2007 for a performance and have agreed to do the event. I will be doing a hot Bollywood dance sequence".
On asking will she wear a Brazilian bikini? Snap comes the reply, "Please try to get yourself an invitation to the event as it's gonna be really hot," says the sexy Neetu Chandra. The organisers of Ms Bikini India 2007, Niksan Infomedia Pvt Ltd also confirmed that Neetu Chandra will be performing at the event.
Neetu has seven films in her kitty currently some of which will be releasing soon. She has done hundreds of ads for brands like Mak Lubricants, Mint-O Fresh, IDEA Mobile, Stayfree, ICICI, Maska Chaska, Hero Honda and Cadbury. She has done a video for Abhijeet as well as for the Bombay Vikings. Her debut film Garam Masala with super director Priyadarshan and opposite stars like John Abraham and Akshay Kumar was a big hit. She was also the leading lady in Madhur Bhandarkar's Traffic Signal with Konkona Sen.