TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Monday, April 02, 2007
Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukherjee must be grinning from ear to ear.
The promos of their Siddharth Anand directed film Ta Ra Rum Pum are looking hot-hotter-hottest and there are no two thoughts about the fact that the film would take a terrific opening once it releases on April 27th.
Still, there are 4 relative youngsters who are going all out to dare the challenge as their films release just a week before Ta Ra Rum Pum. It must be noticed that last year when YRF's biggies like Fanaa and Dhoom 2 arrived, there was no notable release a week before or after the two movies. But this time around, in a change of trend, both Kya Love Story Hai and Ek Chalis Ki Last Local are coming on April 20th.
While Kya Love Story Hai stars Tusshar Kapoor and Ayesha Takia in lead with Kareena Kapoor in an item song appearance, Ek Chalis Ki Last Local has Abhay Deol and Neha Dhupia playing interesting roles.
Though it is expected that TRRP would obviously be the first choice of cine goers once it hits the screens, there is quite a probability that the spill over audience who fail to get an entry into TRRP would have their options open in the form of Kya Love Story Hai and Ek Chalis Ki Last Local.
Also, who knows if in the first week of their release, the two movies turn out to be really entertaining and garner good word of mouth, they may well enjoy a good second week (and beyond) solely on their own merits.
It must be noticed that both Kya Love Story Hai and Ek Chalis Ki Last Local have debutant directors at the helm [Lovely Singh and Sanjay Khanduri] while TRRP has Siddharth Anand weilding the megaphone for the second time after his hit debut venture Salaam Namaste.
Tulip Joshi signs Pooja Bhatt's Dhoka
Fashion Police lock up these guys!