TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Bollywood sex symbol Neha Dhupia has been keeping a low profile for some time now as far as her film career is concerned but her life has taken a new turn. She revealed that she is madly in love but refuses to reveal the name of her boyfriend.
Neha, who earlier dated former India cricketer Reetender Singh Sodhi, seems to know how rumours can change the course of one's love life. Moreover, such rumours could hamper her career. For these reasons, she is not willing to reveal the name of her man.
“I am in love and at the moment this is what I want to reveal. I don"t think it"s the right time to share more about my beau. I will do it at the right time. I don"t want my career to suffer because of it. I have worked really hard to establish myself in the industry. I have some good films lined up and I am quite hopeful that they will take my career graph in upward direction. It"s definitely not the right time to announce the name of my lover and talk about my dates with him."
The actress is trying to hide her man's identity but we do have a clue. It is said that she has been dating Indian Squash player, Ritwik Bhattacharya. So, is he her Mr. Right? Over to Neha now!