- Abhay dissuaded from working with Anurag
- Sacred Games Cast Frustrated With Vikram's Direction, 'With Anurag Sir It Was Fun', Says An Actor!
- EXCLUSIVE! Kubbra Sait On Her Love For Mumbai, Playing Cuckoo & Sacred Games Creating History
- Rahul Gandhi Reacts To Sacred Games’ Controversy, Anurag Kashyap & Swara Bhasker Praise Him!
- Kubbra Sait On Shooting Bare Front Scene In Sacred Games; Anurag Kashyap Made Her Cry 7 Times!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui & Anurag Kashyap Bash Bollywood Hero Salman Khan!
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Monday, October 29, 2007
Seems there is something about fire which is not working with the audience.
First it was Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag which came with a lot of fire but disappeared in smoke. Now No Smoking which discourages people from 'lighting' a cigarette is on the way to meeting the same fate.
Anurag Kashyap's narrative has managed to confuse, irritate and disgust the audience more than any other Bollywood film released in 2007. What a pity because John Abraham has given his all to the role and enacted the character with utmost sincerity.
If Friday's response is anything to go by, the film has met with an absolute negative response from majority of audience as well as critics. While the film's opening itself was barely average, the sheer negativity amongst the audience is taking the film further down the drain.