TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Monday, October 29, 2007
Seems there is something about fire which is not working with the audience.
First it was Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag which came with a lot of fire but disappeared in smoke. Now No Smoking which discourages people from 'lighting' a cigarette is on the way to meeting the same fate.
Anurag Kashyap's narrative has managed to confuse, irritate and disgust the audience more than any other Bollywood film released in 2007. What a pity because John Abraham has given his all to the role and enacted the character with utmost sincerity.
If Friday's response is anything to go by, the film has met with an absolute negative response from majority of audience as well as critics. While the film's opening itself was barely average, the sheer negativity amongst the audience is taking the film further down the drain.