TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Monday, October 29, 2007
Seems there is something about fire which is not working with the audience.
First it was Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag which came with a lot of fire but disappeared in smoke. Now No Smoking which discourages people from 'lighting' a cigarette is on the way to meeting the same fate.
Anurag Kashyap's narrative has managed to confuse, irritate and disgust the audience more than any other Bollywood film released in 2007. What a pity because John Abraham has given his all to the role and enacted the character with utmost sincerity.
If Friday's response is anything to go by, the film has met with an absolute negative response from majority of audience as well as critics. While the film's opening itself was barely average, the sheer negativity amongst the audience is taking the film further down the drain.