TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
That Shah Rukh Khan is the undisputed badshaah has been proved yet again. Extremely passionate about movies, every film starring the King Khan automatically makes news. The latest development pertains to his home-production Om Shanti Om, being directed by choreographer-director Farah Khan.
Reportedly, Adlabs has bought the worldwide rights of the film for a staggering amount -- Rs. 88 crores. Although everyone is tightlipped about the deal, a source from Adlabs denies that the company has offered that price to the producers of Om Shanti Om.
"We have evinced interest in acquiring the rights of this film. But you can't state that the negotiations are on since there's no move to that effect. Besides, the pricing [Rs. 88 crores] is not realistic," the source states.
With films being sold for astronomical amounts, a film starring SRK would only fetch a premium price as and when SRK decides to sell the rights. Let's await an official statement from the actor!
Randeep plays a flirt
Abhishek in a cameo role