TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
The leading premium fashion and lifestyle destination Shopper"s Stop and the most awaited movie of this year, Om Shanti Om have come together to unveil the unique look of the movie through a fashion show. With this association Shopper"s Stop will retail the limited edition clothes and merchandise inspired from the film at their stores across India. The dazzling show witnessed the leading pair Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone along with Arjun Rampal and Shreyas Talpade walking the ramp showcasing their respective looks from the film.
The stars transcended from the big screen to the ramp in amazingly beautiful avatars. The high voltage evening commenced with Shreyas Talpade donning the stylized look of the 70"s. The next sequence saw Deepika Padukone dazzling the ramp wearing ethnic look crafted by Huate Curry. The fashion show spiced up a lot more when Arjun Rampal walked the ramp flaunting his premium classy look of the movie, which is recreated by Vattorio Fratini.
The evening reached its crescendo when the showstopper and King of Bollywood - Shah Rukh Khan walked the ramp in his stylized new avtaar. His look in the movie will be recreated by the edgy fashion brand for youth, Push and Shove.
“The movie showcases the stars in two eras, the 70"s, and the present 2007. We wanted to associate with the brand, which could be accentuate and replicate the looks and style of Om Shanti Om in the right way", says Farah Khan.
Om Shanti Om will be Farah Khan"s second directorial venture after Main Hoon Na. The film is slated to release on November 9.