TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Joginder Tuteja, IndiaFM
Friday, November 30, 2007
"Manoj Kumar scenes won't be chopped off from Om Shanti Om", declares Farah Khan. And before you start wondering if there is a scoop angle to the entire statement, be rest assured that things have truly and completely settled down between the makers of Om Shanti Om and the veteran actor.
On being questioned around the line of action for Om Shanti Om post Manoj Kumar's threat of suing the makers if the scenes spoofing him are not chopped off, Farah Khan said, "Shah Rukh, Gauri and I met Manoj Kumar again last night at his home. We also had Yash Chopra along with us. We apologized again."
Were there any cold vibes considering the fact there has been flip-flop around Manoj Kumar threatening to go to court? "Not at all. He and his wife were very courteous with us. In fact, he told us that there never was a problem. We are relieved as I guess all is sorted out now."
What's the decision on the scenes which Manoj Kumar considered offensive? Would they be chopped now? "None whatsoever. No scenes would be chopped off. As I said, all is well now and the movie would continue to be screened in it's original format."