TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Lycra MTV style awards announced a tie up with the most eagerly awaited movie of the year- Om Shanti Om. King Khan, director Farah Khan, gorgeous Deepika Padukone, versatile Shreyas Talpade and the debonair Arjun Rampal will show their distinctive style statements on the October 25 at LYCRA, MTV Style Awards 2007. Designer Manish Malhotra will be showcasing his retro theme, inspired by his Om Shanti Om.
Farah Khan excited about the whole event says, “Lycra MTV Style Awards is a fantastic platform to give our audience the first taste of style in Om Shanti Om. For me style is one of the most critical elements in the film and I am proud to display some of the style at this year"s Lycra MTV Style awards."
The lucky invites at Lycra, MTV Style Awards will get to watch Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal and Deepika Padukone in their stylish splendor in action LIVE on a stage- a bit of dekko before you watch them on celluloid. To which Ashish Patil, General Manager, MTV India and Vice President- Creative and Content says, “Style is something integral to our films and films are the one thing that hugely impact style and fashion of the year, Om Shanti Om, at the Lycra, MTV Style Awards! So get set to step back in time with an absolutely sensational “retro" showcase by Manish Malhotra with Arjun Rampal, Deepika Padukone and some insanity with Shreyas Talpade, Farah Khan and Shah Rukh Khan as never before!"
Over the last few years, Lycra MTV style awards, has showcased films like Musafir, Jaan-e-mann and Kya Kool Hai Hum, that not only rocked the box office but also set a distinct style statement - be it cinematography, music, looks or even action. So, let"s wait for the magic to unfold this October at Lycra MTV Style Awards with the entire crew of Om Shanti Om.