- GOOD NEWS! Shreyas Talpade & His Wife Deepti Blessed With A Baby Girl After 14 Years Of Marriage
- Golmaal Again Movie Review: Ajay Devgn & Co. Stay True To 'Iss Diwali Logic Nahin Sirf Magic'!
- The Great Indian Laughter Challenge: Mallika Dua, Zakir Khan & Hussain Dalal Fired From The Show!
- Poster Boys Movie Review: A No-Brainer That Takes You On A Crazy Ride With Its Silly Humour!
- Golmaal Again: Ajay's Golmaal Family Grows, Psst...They Even Had Some 'Blue' Visitors On The Sets!
- Golmaal Again: Arshad Warsi, Parineeti Chopra & Team Pose For A Pic After A Tiring Day On The Sets!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Lycra MTV style awards announced a tie up with the most eagerly awaited movie of the year- Om Shanti Om. King Khan, director Farah Khan, gorgeous Deepika Padukone, versatile Shreyas Talpade and the debonair Arjun Rampal will show their distinctive style statements on the October 25 at LYCRA, MTV Style Awards 2007. Designer Manish Malhotra will be showcasing his retro theme, inspired by his Om Shanti Om.
Farah Khan excited about the whole event says, “Lycra MTV Style Awards is a fantastic platform to give our audience the first taste of style in Om Shanti Om. For me style is one of the most critical elements in the film and I am proud to display some of the style at this year"s Lycra MTV Style awards."
The lucky invites at Lycra, MTV Style Awards will get to watch Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal and Deepika Padukone in their stylish splendor in action LIVE on a stage- a bit of dekko before you watch them on celluloid. To which Ashish Patil, General Manager, MTV India and Vice President- Creative and Content says, “Style is something integral to our films and films are the one thing that hugely impact style and fashion of the year, Om Shanti Om, at the Lycra, MTV Style Awards! So get set to step back in time with an absolutely sensational “retro" showcase by Manish Malhotra with Arjun Rampal, Deepika Padukone and some insanity with Shreyas Talpade, Farah Khan and Shah Rukh Khan as never before!"
Over the last few years, Lycra MTV style awards, has showcased films like Musafir, Jaan-e-mann and Kya Kool Hai Hum, that not only rocked the box office but also set a distinct style statement - be it cinematography, music, looks or even action. So, let"s wait for the magic to unfold this October at Lycra MTV Style Awards with the entire crew of Om Shanti Om.