TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Abid Glamsham
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om continues its record-breaking overseas run, even during the second weekend. After resetting the first weekend Bollywood record in the US, the film moves on to an astonishing $2,892,773 in just ten days and is now certain to dethrone the top grosser Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna's (2006) $3,275,444. Interesting to note that both the movies have one thing in common, Shahrukh Khan.
Moving on to UK, Om Shanti Om is now the top UK grosser of 2007, with $1,997,013. It has moved past the previous record holder, Namastey London's $1,730,000 (approx).
The movie that released with Om Shanti Om, Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ranbir, Sonam, Salman (special appearance) and Rani starrer Saawariya is now way behind, mainly due to a heavy fall in collections. Saawariya has so far grossed $805,054 in the US and $554,271 in the UK