TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Few must be aware that the first story draft of Om Shanti Om was written by Farah Khan on Andrew Lloyd Webber's letterhead! As per the lady, in 2002 she had gone to London for the Bollywood-themed musical, Bombay Dreams and the entire crew was staying at Andrew's house. In her spare time, Farah just penned down her initial thoughts about Om Shanti Om on his letterhead.
However, Farah went ahead and made Main Hoon Na much before Om Shanti Om. Many months after the release of Main Hoon Naa, she remembered her first draft of Om Shanti Om and out came the piece of paper where she had jotted down her thoughts. And believe it or not, she finished writing its script in two weeks flat, except for some portions that were completed later.
Om Shanti Om is slated for release this Diwali. It features Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in the lead roles.