- Rajkummar Rao To Star In Anurag Basu's Life In A Metro 2?
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
- Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Wins 4 Awards At The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne!
- Alia Bhatt Reacts To Her FALL-OUT With Katrina Kaif & Why Kat STOPPED Liking Her Pics On Instagram!
By: Abid, Glamsham
Monday, October 29, 2007
With the much touted 'Eid' battle between Yash Raj's Laaga Chunari Mein Daag and T-Series' Bhool Bhulaiyaa, turning out to be a tame, one sided affair in favour of the latter, the focus now shifts to the 'Diwali' clash.
While the initial rounds had both Om Shanti Om and Saawariya trying to put their best foot forward, by way of breath taking visuals and grand song promos, round two saw the makers of both the big-budgeted ventures go in for merchandising and reality shows.
However, with the big day (November 9) less than two weeks away, Saawariya has fired its ICBM, a towel-clad Ranbir, aimed at countering SRK's shirtless six-packs! This they have done through one of the best tracks of Saawariya, 'Jab se tere naina'. Not willing to be cowered down, the Om Shanti Om team has bombarded the channels with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's superb and soulfully rendered, 'Jag soona soona lage', featuring a heartbroken King Khan!
The ball is now firmly in the audience's court and it will be very interesting to see how they react to these and other publicity blitzkrieg, before casting their 'Diwali' ballot!