- Fans Remind Deepika Padukone Of The Mass Hysteria For Om Shanti Om, Actress Thanks Farah Khan
- How Farah Khan Convinced Salman Khan To Do A Cameo In Rival Shahrukh Khan’s Om Shanti Om!
- Farah Khan Shares The FIRST Photoshoot Pic Of Deepika Padukone Before Casting her For Om Shanti Om!
- Malaika Arora Recommended Deepika Padukone For Om Shanti Om?
- INSIDE STORY! How Deepika Padukone Got Her Big Break In Bollywood; All Thanks To This B-town Actress
- Thank You SRK For Introducing Her! See 15 Gorgeous Pictures Of Deepika Padukone From Om Shanti Om!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
In a joint operation with officers from Brent&Harrow Trading Standards, Wembley Metropolitan Police and the BPI, various trade premises were raided last night and seizures made on illegal copies of the newly released film Om Shanti Om, which was openly available on display. The film, only released to the general public on Friday 9th November, was among many other well known Bollywood titles uncovered in the raids. Further investigations are under way to find the source of the supply.
BPI along, with law enforcement agencies across UK and Europe, will continue to raid premises and take further legal action against people caught supplying this and any other illegal BPI member product.
David Wood, BPI Anti Piracy Manager said, "This highlights the importance of our continued work with law enforcement agencies in our bid to stamp out this illegal trade of pre-release film which severely harms the industry."
Dilip Chudasama, Eros International said, "Selling&Buying Pirated DVDs is illegal and can lead to prosecution. Buy only original DVDs and say 'No' to piracy."