TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
This year's setting for Filmfare Awards also turned out to be the shooting location for Farah Khan' film Om Shanti Om. Farah shot some of the scenes of Om Shanti Om at the award ceremony that happened last week.
Farah recently confirmed that since Om Shanti Om revolves around Bollywood, the film will have cameos by many known names in the industry who will play themselves. And that sequence from the film came live this Filmfare night. Farah finally spills the beans, "I have a Filmfare Award scene in the film where the character of Shah Rukh named Om Kapoor, is nominated for the Best Actor's award. So, we thought it would be a good idea to use the stars who will be coming for the award function and make them speak about Om Kapoor and wishing him luck. Almost all the stars from the film industry like Mr Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta and Hrithik Roshan were present at the occasion. Everyone was very co-operative and very sporting."
She further adds "Karan Johar will be playing the host for the awards night in the film". But didn't we recently hear that even Rishi Kapoor and Subhash Ghai feature in the film. So where do they come into picture? "Well they are the ones who present Shah Rukh with the Filmfare trophy in the film. "The scene where Shah Rukh is been given the award was shot the next day at the same location (Yash Raj Studios) with Rishi Kapoor and Subhash Ghai giving away the award", confirms Farah.
Filmgoers may recollect that even Shirish Kunder's Jaan-e-mann had a sequence in the Filmfare Awards set in the 70s where Salman Khan shares screen space with many yesteryear celebrities. Interestingly Shirish will be editing his wife Farah's Om Shanti Om.
Amitabh-Vinod team again
Bhool Bhulaiya goes on floors!