TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
It's the Oscar time again and Adlabs cinemas is bringing the special Oscar themed programming in which the best of Oscar nominated films of this year and the winners of previous years will be screened across Adlabs cinemas in Mumbai, Pune and Mangalore. In a unique initiative between 23rd February and 1st March... Oscar nominated films will be screened in various Adlabs Cinemas across Mumbai, Delhi, Pune and Mangalore. These films include The Departed, Babel, Blood Diamond, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Poseidon, The Prestige and United 93.
The initiative is targeted at discerning film viewers and will be supported by various Oscar themed activities. An Oscar themed contest will be run in the cinemas and an Oscar message board where visitors can post their comments on the nominations and the award proceedings. Celebrating the Oscar week, there would be hosts doing the rounds in the cinema asking visitors for Oscar trivia and there would be rewards for the correct answers! The decor would also be Oscar themed as well.
"The academy award is as big as you can get in the Hollywood films category. It is but natural to celebrate the biggest ticket event at our cinemas to give film aficionados a chance to revisit the best of the year on a big screen". Tushar Dhingra, COO, Adlabs Cinemas.
Raima Sen's Karate Kick in Sari
Shootout for Eight hours