TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Shah Rukh was heard commenting that "Amar Singh ki aakhon mein darindapan dikhai de raha hai. Arrey yeh maine kya keh diya..." Soon after which SRK laughed off his remarks by quickly adding "I am demented".
But unfortunately his quick regret didn't help much and lead to harsh consequences with the SP activists staging a morcha in front of the actor's residence Mannat in Bandra yesterday. The morcha lasted only for 10 minutes and was disrupted by the police. Shah Rukh was not at home when the incident occurred.
One of the activists protesting against Khan proclaimed that what Shah Rukh had done was wrong and that he had humiliated their leader and that Amar Singh was also invited to the function and SRK shouldn't have commented in this manner.
But the interesting twist to this story is that when the police caught hold of 50 odd activists, one of the detainees claimed that they were paid to protest against Shah Rukh by one Mr Yadav, a contestant on KBC last week, who had a minor brawl with the King Khan over a question on Ambedkar.
Vipul follows Hrishikesh's footsteps
Ashutosh Gowarikar relieved by court