TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
It was revealed last week that the Censor Board of Pakistan was to view Mahesh Bhatt's Awarapan on Wednesday 27th June for a release in Pakistan.
On late Tuesday evening, news has it that Awarapan has been cleared by the Pakistani censors. If true, the film will create history, making it the first mainstream Bollywood release to have a full-fledged theatrical release in Pakistan, either on Friday 6th or 13th July.
Incidentally, Awarapan was the first film from the Bhatt camp to have a wide overseas release only last week, courtesy of Studio 18 International.
Watch this space for more updates on the Pakistan release of Awarapan.