TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Paresh Rawal is on a different high these days. He has just added another feather to his overcrowded cap by launching 'Main Aisi Kyun Hoon', as a producer. The show features Nazneen Patel as the lead.
"This story is about a girl who is from a middle class family in Maharashtra, and is really very hard working," says Rawal. "She goes through a lot in life, but manages all her problems. And what else can I say? I am very bad at narrating stories," he trails off. There will not be any excessive comedy, because, Rawal adds, no character can be sacrificed for the sake of comedy.
This is not his first time as a producer. 'Teen Bahuraniyan', on Zee, is his show. And a popular one at that.
The versatile actor and comedian has lost a noticeable amount of weight, although he is not too keen to reveal the reason. He brushes off compliments and questions by saying, "I had gained a lot of weight. There is no other reason, and no, I am not trying for a six-pack. It's just that I have become health conscious."
He will soon be seen in Bhool Bhulaiyaa, due for release soon. He is also planning to get into producing films and promises to let us know when the time is right.