TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Paresh Rawal is on a different high these days. He has just added another feather to his overcrowded cap by launching 'Main Aisi Kyun Hoon', as a producer. The show features Nazneen Patel as the lead.
"This story is about a girl who is from a middle class family in Maharashtra, and is really very hard working," says Rawal. "She goes through a lot in life, but manages all her problems. And what else can I say? I am very bad at narrating stories," he trails off. There will not be any excessive comedy, because, Rawal adds, no character can be sacrificed for the sake of comedy.
This is not his first time as a producer. 'Teen Bahuraniyan', on Zee, is his show. And a popular one at that.
The versatile actor and comedian has lost a noticeable amount of weight, although he is not too keen to reveal the reason. He brushes off compliments and questions by saying, "I had gained a lot of weight. There is no other reason, and no, I am not trying for a six-pack. It's just that I have become health conscious."
He will soon be seen in Bhool Bhulaiyaa, due for release soon. He is also planning to get into producing films and promises to let us know when the time is right.