- A DEJA VU MOMENT! Sonam Kapoor Talks About Working With Rumoured Ex Ranbir Kapoor In Dutt Biopic
- Bollywood’s Fascination For Unrequited Love Stories Before Ae Dil Hai Mushkil!
- How Sweet! Deepika Padukone Says She Misses Shahrukh Khan Very Much
- No Clash! Shahrukh Khan Hugs Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- OMG! Sonam Kapoor Used To Bully Boys!
- Sonam Kapoor Vs Deepika Padukone At Box Office Clash?
By: Abid, Glamsham
Monday, October 01, 2007
2007 will soon move into its tenth month, October, but the picture as far as box-office success goes, is not as bright as it was last year. While it is true that the year started on a very bright note with the good success of Mani Ratnam's Abhishek-Aishwarya starrer Guru, the picture was not so rosy after that. There were a few other hits like Namastey London, Shootout At Lokhandwala, Aap Kaa Surroor, Bheja Fry etc., but it was not until July that a real blockbuster arrived in the shape of Partner.
Coming back to our headlines, as of today, there are only three movies that have netted 50 crores or more at the Indian box-office this year. In pole position is Partner with 62 crores, followed by Chak De India (still running and completes 50-days) netting more than 58 crores and Heyy Babyy (still running) that crossed 50 crores last week.
With quite a few biggies like Laaga Chunari Mein Daag, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Om Shanti Om, Saawariya, Wanted and Taare Zameen Par still to release, we sincerely hope that Bollywood has more reasons to smile, than it has at present!