TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
8 years after they worked together in Hu Tu Tu (1999), Nana Patekar and Gulzar saab would be reuniting with Dus Kahaniyaan.
Though Gulzar saab was the director of Hu Tu Tu, in Dus Kahaniyaan he contributes in the capacity of a writer for the short story Gubbare. Nana Patekar plays a central character in Gubbare which also stars Anita Hasnandani and Rohit Roy. Incidentally Rohit himself makes his debut as a director with Gubbare.
The story unfolds a journey within a journey into a man's (Patekar holding 14 red balloons) past uncovering the key to one of the most important lessons in life.