TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Salaam-E-Ishq is on the verge of release and producer Sunil Manchanda cannot be happier. Ask him of any pre-release jitters about his multi-starrer film and the producer says, "I am simply confident of the film".
Post Salaam-E-Ishq, Manchanda has another film lined up for release in less than a month's time. Cheeni Kum starring Amitabh Bachchan and Tabu releases on February 23. And even post Cheeni Kum, the prolific producer doesn't plan any vacation.
Sunil Manchanda has signed popular adman Prasoon Pandey to direct his next film. This will mark the directorial debut of Prasoon who has earlier just scripted one film - Bhopal Express (1999). Ask him more on the film and Manchanda replies, "The film is not yet titled but will go on floors soon after the release of Cheeni Kum somewhere in April. We are in the process of finalizing the star cast of this film".
But hasn't he approached anyone yet? Prod the producer more and he replies, "Well, we have spoken to Mr. Bachchan for a key role and are hoping for a positive reply". Now that's some news, Mr Manchanda!
Jimmy and Kay Kay Menon in Strangers
Rahul Bose takes tips from his niece