TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
What's Ramgopal Varma's protÉgÉ Prawaal Raman up to these days? Director of Gayab and Darna Mana Hai, Prawaal was directing a Karan Nath - Nisha Kothari film for RGV. "I am not doing the film anymore. I shot the film for 10 days, but I realized that it was turning out to be a run of the mill fare that we've witnessed time and again. That's when I decided to call it quits," Prawaal explains.
Please elaborate. "I wasn't happy with the script and told Ramu-ji about it. He understood the predicament. There were no bitter feelings, no arguments, no tiffs, no fights. In fact, I am writing another script for him. I respect him tremendously," Prawaal clarifies.
Meanwhile, Prawaal is already getting offers from various production houses. "I don't know why people felt that I wasn't keen to look beyond Factory. I am open to working with outside banners. Why not? Ramu-ji had never stopped me, nor did I ever say something to that effect," he says.
Hrithik in UTVs next
Its a child world with Nanhe, Hey Baby