TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Friday, November 02, 2007
If you saw Preity Zinta dimpling more prettily this past weekend it's because she got to be with her soul-mate Ness Wadia in Shillong for the whole weekend. "He's just left," she says. "And it was a good holiday for him while I was working my butt off for Jahnu Barua's Har Pall."
Over the weekend Preity also had one of her dreams come true. She attended a concert by one of her favourite rock bands Mr Big and also got invited on stage by the band's lead singer Eric Martin. "On Saturday evening I was told Mr Big were performing in town. I was like….wow! I grew up listening to their songs like 'Wide World" and 'Just To Be With You". I decided, come what may, I had to go attend the concert."
Excited as a school girl Preity re-lived some of her favourite 1980s' songs and danced in aisles. But the thrill wasn't over. Mid-way through the concert, Mr Big stopped short in their tantalizing tracks to announce they've a very special guest at the concert. "And to my utter delight and embarrassment Mr Big announced my name and asked me to come on stage. I died. Man, what a moment! I felt like a school girl out on her first date. It was what one calls a magical moment."
Preity had a ball, while Ness was happy to see his lady enjoy herself. Back in her hotel in Shillong, Preity had another surprise waiting for her. "I discovered Mr Big's villa is right next to mine. So I had Ness and one of my favourite teen dreams next to me. Who knows what will happen next? With all this excitement I find it very hard to concentrate on my work."