TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Friday, November 02, 2007
If you saw Preity Zinta dimpling more prettily this past weekend it's because she got to be with her soul-mate Ness Wadia in Shillong for the whole weekend. "He's just left," she says. "And it was a good holiday for him while I was working my butt off for Jahnu Barua's Har Pall."
Over the weekend Preity also had one of her dreams come true. She attended a concert by one of her favourite rock bands Mr Big and also got invited on stage by the band's lead singer Eric Martin. "On Saturday evening I was told Mr Big were performing in town. I was like….wow! I grew up listening to their songs like 'Wide World" and 'Just To Be With You". I decided, come what may, I had to go attend the concert."
Excited as a school girl Preity re-lived some of her favourite 1980s' songs and danced in aisles. But the thrill wasn't over. Mid-way through the concert, Mr Big stopped short in their tantalizing tracks to announce they've a very special guest at the concert. "And to my utter delight and embarrassment Mr Big announced my name and asked me to come on stage. I died. Man, what a moment! I felt like a school girl out on her first date. It was what one calls a magical moment."
Preity had a ball, while Ness was happy to see his lady enjoy herself. Back in her hotel in Shillong, Preity had another surprise waiting for her. "I discovered Mr Big's villa is right next to mine. So I had Ness and one of my favourite teen dreams next to me. Who knows what will happen next? With all this excitement I find it very hard to concentrate on my work."