TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Preity Zinta is one of the talented actresses of Bollywood, who loves to work with equally talented filmmakers. Preity has signed Rituparno's next film. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan who signed the film just few days back.
Preity will play the lead role in Rituparno's film which will be made in English. The film is being produced by Arindam Chaudhuri who had produced Rok Sako Toh Rok Lo starring Sunny Deol. Chaudhuri says that he met Preity in London for an interview and since then keen to sign her for his next film.
Preity Zinta's last release was Shirish Kunder's Jaan-E-Mann. She is currently shooting for Shaad Ali's Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.
Randeep Hooda to act in ketan Mehta's Film
Try winning a free honeymoon package