TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, April 20, 2007
The Indian low cost airline GoAir has signed up Preity Zinta as their brand ambassador. She will be part of the marketing campaigns of GoAir. The airline will start a campaign 'Chalo India, Lets Fly Smart' soon which will feature Zinta.
According to the Managing Director of GoAir, Jeh Wadia, Preity is vibrant, young and innovative and these are the qualities which go with the airline's brand personality. Interestingly, Preity's friend Ness is the younger brother Jeh Wadia.
Preity Zinta's next release will be Yash Raj's Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. She was recently shooting for Rituparno Ghosh's The Last Lear with Amitabh Bachchan.
Ayesha turns action girl in Boomerang
Om Puri's life to be penned down