TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, January 05, 2007
If you think you won't see much of director Priyadarshan for some time after the release of his film Bhagam Bhag, and then guess again. His long delayed film Friendship will be releasing some time this month. The film, a remake of the hit Marathi film Bindhast was filmed way back in 2000 but somehow it is yet to see light of day.
"It is my most well executed film. It is not a comedy but a thriller. I have simultaneously shot it in four languages- Malyalam, Telugu, Tamil and Hindi", said Priyadarshan. This was the time when Priyadarshan was on a high post the success of his film Hera Pheri.
On questioning him about the delay he said, "The Tamil version released six years ago but the producer is the best person to tell you the reason for the delay." The producer was not reachable.
He went on to add, "Basically when a film is interesting, it will run no matter how much it is delayed. I'm an optimist and I'm sure this film will pick up by word of mouth."
The film comprises of an all female cast starring Tabu, Jyothika, Sharbani Mukherjee, Ishita Arun, Mita Vasisht, and Dipti Bhatnagar.