TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
The industry grapevine is abuzz with speculation that Madhur Bhandarkar is considering casting Priyanka Chopra or Ayesha Takia for his new movie Fashion. Reportedly, Madhur has had meetings with the two actors, but is yet to arrive at a decision as far as the casting is concerned.
"Don't believe these rumors," Madhur laughs, but gets serious immediately, "I haven't completed writing the script yet, so the question of approaching any actor at this juncture just doesn't arise. All I know is that I am starting the film in July/August."
Didn't he meet the two actors separately? "Trust me, I didn't. I haven't met either Priyanka or Ayesha. See, it all depends on the script. If it demands someone, I'd approach her right away, but I am not in a position to finalize anyone at this crucial juncture of scripting," he clarifies.
Shilpa quitting bollywood !
Prawaal changes Ramus script