TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Priyanka will be seen in God Tussi Great Ho with Salman Khan and Amitabh Bachchan. Love Story 2050 with Harman Baweja which was slated to be released this year has also been pushed to early next year. Then the actress will star in the movie Drona with Abhishek Bachchan which is one of the most talked about movies of 2008.
The former Miss World will get back to her modelling days when she stars in Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion a based on the dark secrets of the glamour world. Towards the end of the year she will be seen in Shyam Benegal's Chamki Chameli. She will end the year starring in a untitled movie opposite Bollywood hunk John Abraham.
The actress has also got a few offers from Hollywood but she is not eyeing international projects at the moment as she wants to concentrate on Bollywood. 2008 will be a make or break for Priyanka and it will decide whether she can revive the magic of Aitraaz and Andaaz which won her Filmfare awards.