- Inside Pics From Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas' Roka Ceremony: The Couple Looks Every Bit In Love!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement Ceremony: A Timeline Of Their Love Story
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas Roka Ceremony: Arpita Khan Sharma Arrives To Bless The Couple
- Twitter Reacts To Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Roka; Praises Him For Respecting Indian Culture
- Priyanka Chopra Makes Her Engagement With Nick Jonas Official; His Comment Will Steal Your Heart
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas Engagement: Guess What Nick's Parents Gifted His Bride-To-Be!
Monday, October 01, 2007
The allegations made against Priyanka Chopra by her secretary, Prakash Jaju, have been taken back by him. Jaju has withdrawn the petition against the actress in the Supreme Court.
Jaju knocked the doors of the Supreme Court when the decision of Madhya Pradesh High Court went in favour of Priyanka and her father Ashok Chopra. Jaju had accused Priyanka of directing Chotta Shakeel to criminally intimidate him because of a financial dispute prevailing between him and Priyanka. Priyanka had also appealed to the Supreme Court to hear her side of story as well.
A bench comprising C K Thakker and Altamas Kabir heard out the counsels appearing from both the parties and finally accepted the plea of Jaju to withdraw the case.
Priyanka is currently busy with her shoot for a number of films which includes Love Story 2050, God Tussi Great Ho and Drona.