TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Monday, October 01, 2007
The allegations made against Priyanka Chopra by her secretary, Prakash Jaju, have been taken back by him. Jaju has withdrawn the petition against the actress in the Supreme Court.
Jaju knocked the doors of the Supreme Court when the decision of Madhya Pradesh High Court went in favour of Priyanka and her father Ashok Chopra. Jaju had accused Priyanka of directing Chotta Shakeel to criminally intimidate him because of a financial dispute prevailing between him and Priyanka. Priyanka had also appealed to the Supreme Court to hear her side of story as well.
A bench comprising C K Thakker and Altamas Kabir heard out the counsels appearing from both the parties and finally accepted the plea of Jaju to withdraw the case.
Priyanka is currently busy with her shoot for a number of films which includes Love Story 2050, God Tussi Great Ho and Drona.