TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Monday, October 01, 2007
The allegations made against Priyanka Chopra by her secretary, Prakash Jaju, have been taken back by him. Jaju has withdrawn the petition against the actress in the Supreme Court.
Jaju knocked the doors of the Supreme Court when the decision of Madhya Pradesh High Court went in favour of Priyanka and her father Ashok Chopra. Jaju had accused Priyanka of directing Chotta Shakeel to criminally intimidate him because of a financial dispute prevailing between him and Priyanka. Priyanka had also appealed to the Supreme Court to hear her side of story as well.
A bench comprising C K Thakker and Altamas Kabir heard out the counsels appearing from both the parties and finally accepted the plea of Jaju to withdraw the case.
Priyanka is currently busy with her shoot for a number of films which includes Love Story 2050, God Tussi Great Ho and Drona.