TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, April 16, 2007
For years together, Bollywood actresses have endorsed HLL's oldest soap brand Lux. Joining the beauty bandwagon is ex-Miss World turned actor Priyanka Chopra.
HLL is planning a grand launch with Priyanka as the new face of Lux. Reportedly, there will be a series of television and print advertisements which will be devised by a leading advertising agency in the city. It is learned that the actress has been paid an exorbitant for the endorsement. Priyanka, who claims to be as choosy about her brands as her movies, has been seen in a commercial for brands like Pepsi, Spice Mobiles, Tag Heuer and now HLL's Lux.
Known as the "beauty bar of film stars", Lux has had promotional campaigns with Bollywood actors like Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Aishwarya Rai, siblings Karishma and Kareena Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, and even Madhubala! In celebration of its 75th year for the first time, HLL roped in a male model - Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khans.
Another hottie gets stalked...
Stars shine at Life Main... Premiere