TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, November 30, 2007
Celebrities are on a spree signing up for endorsements. To join the bandwagon after the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan is Priyanka Chopra. After endorsing Lux, Pepsi, J Hampstead and Kinetic Scooty, it is said that Priyanka will be endorsing Sunsilk.
Apparently, Priyanka was in talks with many other brands but received the best offer from Sunsilk. According to some sources, the deal is worth Rs. 2 crore. The shoot may commence within the upcoming week. The concept would involve Priyanka doing stunts and action sequences.
On the film front, God Tussi Great Ho and Love Story 2050 will be Priyanka"s next releases.