TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Celebrities are on a spree signing up for endorsements. To join the bandwagon after the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan is Priyanka Chopra. After endorsing Lux, Pepsi, J Hampstead and Kinetic Scooty, it is said that Priyanka will be endorsing Sunsilk.
Apparently, Priyanka was in talks with many other brands but received the best offer from Sunsilk. According to some sources, the deal is worth Rs. 2 crore. The shoot may commence within the upcoming week. The concept would involve Priyanka doing stunts and action sequences.
On the film front, God Tussi Great Ho and Love Story 2050 will be Priyanka"s next releases.