- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Shahrukh Khan, Rekha, SLB, Manish Malhotra & Others Attend Manisha Koirala's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- When Atal Bihari Vajpayee Teamed Up With Shahrukh Khan & Yash Chopra For A Music Video
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
Friday, November 30, 2007
Celebrities are on a spree signing up for endorsements. To join the bandwagon after the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan is Priyanka Chopra. After endorsing Lux, Pepsi, J Hampstead and Kinetic Scooty, it is said that Priyanka will be endorsing Sunsilk.
Apparently, Priyanka was in talks with many other brands but received the best offer from Sunsilk. According to some sources, the deal is worth Rs. 2 crore. The shoot may commence within the upcoming week. The concept would involve Priyanka doing stunts and action sequences.
On the film front, God Tussi Great Ho and Love Story 2050 will be Priyanka"s next releases.