TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, March 02, 2007
Priyanka Chopra has filed a complaint with Mumbai police alleging that her former secretary Prakash Jaju had threatened her in several phone calls, and has also used abusive language against her.
The two have filed cases against each other in civil courts regarding the dispute over Jaiju's contract and payment of fees Judgment on the litigation is pending. It must be remembered here that Jaju who began working for Chopra in 2002 was sacked within a year for alleged financial irregularities.
Ingole, the police officer in charge said they have been trying to contact Jaju, however no warrant for his arrest has been issued.
Big B sings Antakshari with the blind
Ashmit Patel in a period film ...