TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
It may come as a shock to many that a spectacular 'qawwali' by the maestro, A R Rahman, has been dropped from Ashutosh Gowariker and UTV's republic week release, Jodhaa Akbar.
The traditional 'qawwali', from the movie that features the 'Indian Greek God', Hrithik Roshan and timeless beauty Aishwarya (Rai) Bachchan, had been extravagantly picturised, a while back. The music director of the magnum opus, A R Rahman, informs that it was a mutually agreed decision, as there was no situational demand.
Rahman also has interesting information regarding the above mentioned 'qawwali'. As per the composer, so impressed is Aishwarya Bachchan with the composition that she wants to use it in her next project/movie.
Well, for now we can only wait and watch whether Ashutosh concedes to the demand of the Bachchan 'bahu'!