TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
It may come as a shock to many that a spectacular 'qawwali' by the maestro, A R Rahman, has been dropped from Ashutosh Gowariker and UTV's republic week release, Jodhaa Akbar.
The traditional 'qawwali', from the movie that features the 'Indian Greek God', Hrithik Roshan and timeless beauty Aishwarya (Rai) Bachchan, had been extravagantly picturised, a while back. The music director of the magnum opus, A R Rahman, informs that it was a mutually agreed decision, as there was no situational demand.
Rahman also has interesting information regarding the above mentioned 'qawwali'. As per the composer, so impressed is Aishwarya Bachchan with the composition that she wants to use it in her next project/movie.
Well, for now we can only wait and watch whether Ashutosh concedes to the demand of the Bachchan 'bahu'!