- The Climax Of Superstar Rajikinath Starrer Robo 2.0 Revealed! AR Rahman Spills The Beans
- A.R Rahman & Rajkumar Hirani Mark First Association With Sanju
- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- 65th National Film Awards Winners List: AR Rahman Bags The Big Award For Kaatru Veliyidai!
- IT'S CONFIRMED! AR Rahman All Set For A Comeback To Mollywood!
- AR Rahman Becomes The Official Brand Ambassador Of Sikkim
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
It may come as a shock to many that a spectacular 'qawwali' by the maestro, A R Rahman, has been dropped from Ashutosh Gowariker and UTV's republic week release, Jodhaa Akbar.
The traditional 'qawwali', from the movie that features the 'Indian Greek God', Hrithik Roshan and timeless beauty Aishwarya (Rai) Bachchan, had been extravagantly picturised, a while back. The music director of the magnum opus, A R Rahman, informs that it was a mutually agreed decision, as there was no situational demand.
Rahman also has interesting information regarding the above mentioned 'qawwali'. As per the composer, so impressed is Aishwarya Bachchan with the composition that she wants to use it in her next project/movie.
Well, for now we can only wait and watch whether Ashutosh concedes to the demand of the Bachchan 'bahu'!