TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Rahul Bose's 40th birthday promises to be extra-special. "Not only are they having a retrospective of my films at the Masala Mehndi Masti festival from July 27 in Toronto they're also hosting an inaugural party for the event," smiles Rahul.
Apparently the inaugural party is actually a smoke-screen for Rahul Bose's 40th birthday party. Laughs the actor. "Well, the party is listed in the programme as my birthday. But I'd like to think of it as the inauguration party. They're hosting it at the Liberty Grand in central Toronto. The location can't get any posher than that. And if they say it's my birthday location, so be it. I don't mind."
Birthdays generally mean dinner with his sister and niece ("My World") topped by a night out with his friends from his Rugby world.
"I guess God decided the 40th birthday was much too special for the routine," quipped Rahul before leaving for his retro in Toronto.