TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Rajpal Yadav has made a name for himself in Bollywood with both his serious and comedy roles. But when it comes to rewinding and supercharging himself he always turns to theater.
He is back in Mumbai now after touring USA and Canada with his play Gol Maal Pyaar Ka, which was premiered in Bandra yesterday. "I feel completely rejuvenated after devoting the past two months to theater. The experience was such that it cannot be expressed in words, it can just be felt." The hilarious drama, ideal for family viewing, toured through 17 cities and the response, says Rajpal, was overwhelming.
Since the actor was full-fledgedly into theater before he made his foray into tinsel town, he is still deeply attached to the medium. "I have a mother and son bonding with theater," Rajpal states.
So does he wish to return to theater for good? "I don't want to go back to theater but take it along with me," explained the talented actor.
From now, Rajpal has decided to do at least one play a year, possibly across India. "It makes me feel a lot more energetic and confident about myself. It's life without 'cuts and actions', unlike films.
|Also read... |
Rajpal Yadav spoofs Shahrukh in Partner
Anupam, Rajpal in Ranjan's 'next'
An informal chat with Rajpal Yadav...
Undertrial - Review
Rajpal Yadav speaks on Bhagam Bhag