TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, September 28, 2007
Unperturbed by the fate of Rgv Ki Aag and Darling, Ram Gopal Varma is Going full steam for the promotion of his upcoming production Go. So much so that a promotional music video for the film has been shot and just recently premiered on the small screen.
A full on special effects video with high definition digital animation in each of the frames, the promotional track 'So Cool' has been picturised on both Nisha Kothari and newcomer Gautam.
While Nisha carries on with her kitten image, Gautam gets into a young-n-cool mode to suit the genre of the film.
Written by Rahul Seth and crooned by Kunal Ganjawala and Suzanne, 'So Cool' is the fifth track from the album to be promoted after Kaash, Go, 'Oooh' and 'Dhan Tan Tan'!