TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, September 28, 2007
Unperturbed by the fate of Rgv Ki Aag and Darling, Ram Gopal Varma is Going full steam for the promotion of his upcoming production Go. So much so that a promotional music video for the film has been shot and just recently premiered on the small screen.
A full on special effects video with high definition digital animation in each of the frames, the promotional track 'So Cool' has been picturised on both Nisha Kothari and newcomer Gautam.
While Nisha carries on with her kitten image, Gautam gets into a young-n-cool mode to suit the genre of the film.
Written by Rahul Seth and crooned by Kunal Ganjawala and Suzanne, 'So Cool' is the fifth track from the album to be promoted after Kaash, Go, 'Oooh' and 'Dhan Tan Tan'!