- Ramu scared to cast Vivek in Sarkar 3
- Samuthirakani says no to Ram Gopal Varma
- DISGUSTING! Ramgopal Varma Shares An EXPLICIT Picture Of Sania Mirza On Instagram; Gets SLAMMED
- DISGUSTING! RGV Calls Tiger Shroff 'The Greatest Woman He Ever Saw In His Life' In This LEAKED Audio
- Agyaat becomes Adavi in Telugu
- Jagapatibabu in Gamyam sequel
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Thursday, October 25, 2007
If the backlash during theatrical screening of Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag wasn't bad enough, now the DVDs of the film have come under the 'fire' too. Pun unintended!
Though the home video version is out on the stands at a throwaway price of less than Rs. 50, consumers aren't quite getting a kick with the film's picture and sound quality.
"I hadn't seen the film at theaters but wanted to give it a try at least on DVD. To my horror, the picture quality has turned out to be pretty below average. In fact I checked out the pirated version of the film later and it was seemingly better than what I found in the original copy", cribs a consumer.
"First and foremost it took me quite some courage to watch the film, especially after all the negative reports around it. Later when I sink into my couch, I am shocked with what I see. Not only the picture quality poor, even the sound has a lot left to be desired. Imagine yourself deprived of the true Dolby sound; the least one expects from an original DVD," rues a director (under condition of anonymity) who has just delivered a box office success.