TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Ranbir Kapoor has a long list of fans and that includes a certain President Prathiba Patil. The new torch bearer of the Kapoor dynasty had recently gone to the Rashtrapati Bhawan for the release of his aunt Ritu Nanda's book on his grandfather the legendary Raj Kapoor.
The actor was fascinated by the paintings and architecture of the Rashtripati Bhawana. He was overjoyed with the reception he received from the First Citizen of the country. Ranbir's dad Rishi Kapoor was also present on the occasion. The President also spoke to the Kapoors about the movie Sri 420 and Bobby which was incidentally Rishi's debut movie.
The President who is a movie fan herself expressed her desire to watch the movie Saawariya as it is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali who had made hits like Devdas and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. All this left the young Ranbir so overwhelmed that he wished to receive his first national award from Mrs. Patil.