TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Ranbir Kapoor has a long list of fans and that includes a certain President Prathiba Patil. The new torch bearer of the Kapoor dynasty had recently gone to the Rashtrapati Bhawan for the release of his aunt Ritu Nanda's book on his grandfather the legendary Raj Kapoor.
The actor was fascinated by the paintings and architecture of the Rashtripati Bhawana. He was overjoyed with the reception he received from the First Citizen of the country. Ranbir's dad Rishi Kapoor was also present on the occasion. The President also spoke to the Kapoors about the movie Sri 420 and Bobby which was incidentally Rishi's debut movie.
The President who is a movie fan herself expressed her desire to watch the movie Saawariya as it is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali who had made hits like Devdas and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. All this left the young Ranbir so overwhelmed that he wished to receive his first national award from Mrs. Patil.