TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Ranbir had to be flown back from Amritsar to Mumbai via Delhi for an entertainment event organized by Sony Electronics. Since it was impossible for Ranbir to catch a normal flight for the event, Sony organized a chartered flight to Delhi from where Ranbir was supposed to catch a King Fisher flight to Mumbai just in time for the event late Saturday night.
But the Gods of the winter fogs had other plans. Says a Sony spokesperson Vikramjit Roy, "It was an event on Saturday night where the Saawariya stars Sonam and Ranbir were supposed to meet the contestants. We chartered a flight from Amritsar to Delhi for Ranbir as the sector doesn't have good connectivity. Ranbir reached Delhi but couldn't make it to Mumbai as there was a major snag at Delhi airport on Saturday. All normal commercial flights were delayed. Ranbir had to fly back to Amritsar early Sunday morning."
While Ranbir remains tight-lipped about the airborne fiasco, members of Siddharth Anand's crew in Amritsar say the actor flew back from Delhi to Amritsar at 4 am and started shooting from 8 a.m. "All this is an occupational hazard. And I better get used to it," said the bone-weary sleepless Ranbir on Sunday.