TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Randeep Hooda has been seen as an angry young man in most of his films - take for instance his role in RGV's D -Underworld and the recent Risk. But now, the actor will be seen in a new avatar.
It is speculated that Randeep Hooda has been cast to play a romantic role this time, in Ketan Mehta's untitled biopic. Randeep will play the role of acclaimed 19th century painter, Raja Ravi Varma. Although Randeep has not yet confirmed this role, he says that he would be honoured to get under the skin of Raja Ravi Varma, as it would be a welcome change from his gun-totting roles. Reportedly, Randeep has already started preparing for this role by taking painting lessons and reading about Raja Ravi Varma's works.
The pre-production work of Mehta's untitled film has already begun and the film is scheduled to go on floors by the month of April this year.
Try winning a free honeymoon package
Salman Khan - New ambassador for Mayur