TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Friday, March 23, 2007
So, what did Rani Mukherjee do on her birthday that was on March 21? If your guess is she had a bash like most Bollywood celebs, you are light-years away from the truth. Here's one celebrity who is thoroughly and genuinely different. Rani spent this day with the students of The Helen Keller Institute for the Blind and Deaf.
The actress had befriended the members of this institute, when she was doing her role of a blind blind and deaf girl in the highly acclaimed movie Black. She visited The Helen Keller Institute to know more about these children of a lesser god. For all the awards that Rani won for the best actress for the film Black, she expressed her gratitude to these students, without whom she claims she would not have been able to deliver such an exceptional performance.
We wish Rani Mukherjee a very Happy Belated Birthday; hope she has a great year ahead.
SRK opines on Hockey
Ganesh Hegde...from choreography to direction